The Project Management Team comprises members of Scotlandwell in Bloom, a representative from Take a Pride in Perthshire, interested local residents and a local historian. We have appointed a professional team composed of an architect, quantity surveyor, structural engineer and wildlife expert.
The names of those currently involved, together with their main areas of responsibility, are as follows:-
- Karen McDonnell – Project Team Leader for Scotlandwell in Bloom
- Zoe Gamble – Project Manager for Take a Pride in Perthshire
- Elaine Carruthers – Scotlandwell in Bloom representative
- Dave Carruthers – Treasurer
- Jane Martin – Local resident – Historical researcher.
- David Munroe – Adviser on Local History.
- Joe Smith – Local resident – Communications and Web Site.
The Professional team that has now been appointed comprises:-
- 21 Ten – Architects and Design Team Leaders
- Robertson Eadie – Structural Engineers
- McLeod and Aitken – Quantity Surveyors
- Keith Cohen – Bat Adviser